Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11 - 40 is Fabulous!!


Today is Jeffrey's Birthday. He is turning 40! I think he's decided that 40 is Fabulous!!

This particular birthday has been a hard one for him. So. . . he decided he wanted to celebrate in a big way by going out to eat at Market Street Grill!  Oh ya, love that the birthday boy gets to choose the place that he wants to eat at for dinner. What a great choice, eh?!!

He ordered the PRIME New York Strip and One King Crab Leg. It was so much fun watching him eat the Crab Leg. He shared with me and I must say they were both delicioso!!

Here's to hoping 40 will bring big changes. Good changes. Changes he's been looking forward to. I love him so much and I'm glad to have him in my life.

I think that turning Forty for Jeff really did turn out to be FABulous!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Yummy! I love crab, its my favorite. Happy Birthday Jeff