Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13 - Happy Feet

Have I ever told you that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fun, cute, colorful socks?  I have to say that it's been something of a secret obsession of mine. Mandy usually has the cutest socks ever. I remember many a time when I'd look over at her sock covered feet and smile. She has great taste in fun socks. But I haven't had cute socks for a long, long time now. So, around Christmas time, I splurged and bought myself some cute socks I saw at Costco.  Then in February, I bought another pack. Ü Ü

Okay, okay, so I know, they say "things" don't really make you happy. Most of the time I realize that's true. . . the happiness you get from "things" is fleeting, but really, truly, something like these silly, cute, colorful, striped socks make me happy over and over again. They really do! Seriously, they do! All I have to do is look down at my feet and I feel a smile spread across my face. These socks bring me happiness (even if it is fleeting).


I have cute, happy feet Ü Ü Ü

No comments: