Monday, June 27, 2011

Comin' Home

This is the site I see when I come home every day from work. To the left is a Wisteria vine that is supposed to be Blooming!!  I think it's going to have to go, the naughty thing. I wonder why it hasn't ever bloomed for me. I don't know if it's chinese or japanese but it must be the one that doesn't bloom here!!

To the right is a burning bush shrub. Well that's what it's supposed to do. It must not like being in this corner. It always grows beautifully through the summer, but then the leaves are supposed to turn a brilliant red color and last through the fall. Mine, well my bush looses all it's leaves. Usually because of aphids I think.

Regardless, I should stop complaining because I love this site. I love coming home. I love that it's full of  boys. I'm glad I can call it my own. I know when I walk in I'm somewhere that I'll be loved.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I don't think Milly's wisteria has ever bloomed, either. One of mine finally bloomed a couple years ago, but it was the one that looks like it is doing the worst of the two. I was about to rip it out when it finally bloomed!