Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Helping A Younger Brother


Zac was none too thrilled today to come with Josh and I to Ft. Herriman Middle School. I asked him to come with me to help me figure out Josh’s schedule. He thought that was dumb. He didn’t need to go, he knew the school. I explained that Josh didn’t know the school and neither did I. After that explanation, he said yes. He came and did what I asked him to do and I could take that.

He was nice to Josh and nice to me. When I told him I was going to take his picture too, I almost lost him, but some how he humored me and suffered through. He helped a younger brother to feel a lot more comfortable about going to school tomorrow for his first day.


Thank you Zac! I’m glad you were willing to do what your mom asked - and thanks for humoring me with the pictures too :)  Love you! ♡

1 comment:

Kami said...

Hooray for big brothers who are (eventually) nice to the littler ones! :)