Friday, October 7, 2011

17 Years


I have been married for 17 years today!  Can you believe that? I can hardly believe it myself.  We celebrated by going to Jackson Hole. We reserved a condo at the Love Ridge Lodge. They are so nice - we've been there once before when they were brand new. They still look new to me and so nice!

Jackson Hole is so pretty. They have beautiful scenery all around. I love being there. The shopping was about the same as I always remember it. Fun, fancy and pricey. We didn't find any super deals this time but had fun checking out all the shops.

We don't always have a special getaway every year, but I love it when we do. I'm glad we always make our anniversary a priority. We always spend it together doing something to relax and feel special. So glad we do it's worth it.

No comments: