Friday, October 21, 2011

Chicken Confession

Okay I have a little confession to make. I went to Harmon's the other day and bought quite a few groceries. I came home and unloaded the food only to find I had chicken - - - - - chicken that I didn’t buy!! :(  boo :(

What do you do at that point?

Some poor lady behind me went home and found that she DIDN'T have chicken - - - - - chicken that she HAD purchased! I thought about running it back to the store, but the lady would have been long gone by then. I thought of running over some money for it. The one package was $1.80 and the second one was $1.45 for a total of $3.25.  I figured I’d give Harmon's that extra the next time I go shopping there. But technically it'd already been paid for, just not by me. I didn’t know what to do.

So . . . what did we do?  We had fried chicken for dinner tonight with that chicken Ü  Homemade fried chicken! It was good too. I felt a little guilty until it was gone.


So, now I'm curious, what would you do to make it right?

1 comment:

jen1313 said...

I would do what you said, I'd go back and pay for it because you'd never find the other lady who did pay for it.