Tuesday, October 11, 2011

From A Different Perspective



Another photo challenge idea was to take a picture from inside the mailbox or inside a doggie door. Well since I don’t have a doggie door it was in the mail box. This picture happened to be my favorite, even thought it’s all blurry. Silly Cindy thinks it’s sort of artistic. Now, if I had a fancy camera I could have followed all the steps with the aperture and focus and such, but I don’t and this is what I got from trying to mimic all those things they wanted me to do. Maybe I can get a new fancy camera for my birthday next year.  In the mean time, I get to experiment with my handy old camera. I think I did pretty good. It was fun to take a picture from a new perspective. I like it.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I gotta admit, it's fun having a real camera to play with! :)