Tuesday, October 4, 2011

School Pictures




Josh, this year in school you are taking Art and Theater. You seem to like Art pretty well so far. I've seen some of the things you've drawn and I think you are really good. You’ve been in school now for half of your first quarter and you told me just the other day that you want to take Theater again next year! I thought that was pretty cool! I guess you must really like it! I think it’s going to build your self confidence so much, so I'm glad you like it so much. You are also taking honors math and I'm nervous for you, but it seems like you're doing pretty good so far, hope it continues to go well.  

Zac you are taking Art and Guitar this year. You are amazing in Art. You love to draw! I often find you sitting on the floor by the couch sketching out a new drawing. Usually you draw people, which I’m in awe over. I could never draw people when I was younger. So far you are doing good in Guitar too. I can’t wait to hear you play a song. You’re also starting Seminary and I’m excited to see your testimony grow. 



I U 2 So Much! I love to see how much you're growing up. I pray you keep wanting to do what's right and be good.

No comments: