Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

It’s hard to pick just one picture from today but this seemed to be the favorite one. There was one with Josh really enjoying his lava lamp (thank goodness for simple pleasures). There was one with Zac surprised that Santa got him Sky Rim too. But I couldn't resist this one where Hayden is realizing that he's a spoiled boy - must have been good this year. I love that excited face moment. You can tell that Josh is excited to get it open.  Wish I had a picture with all three of them together, but in the hustle and bustle, I guess I never made them stand together. Didn't have a single one.


I'm always nervous it's not going to be special enough and I'm always pleasantly surprise how thankful and excited they are. Thank goodness, Christmas is finally here and it was happy.

No comments: