Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Don’t Fit in My Pants ~ Wahoo!!



Okay so I went to put on my new pants and go back to work today and lookee-lookee. I don’t fit in them anymore. You’d think that might make me sad and it does a little bit because they’re new and I can’t wear them. But I’m excited cause that means I’ve lost weight.

Am I bragging - you bet ya I am!!  Feels good!!  I can’t believe I didn’t post about it before. Started this sugar detox on November 13. Which basically means no sweets, no cookies, no cakes, no treats. No sweets. I’ve tried this before and didn’t make it past the first two weeks before I “fell off the wagon” so to speak. But this time I did it. Even through Thanksgiving - no pie. At first I didn’t realize or see that it was helping. I lost three pounds for that first month. But then, I decided to continue on. I did have a few pieces of candy and goodies for Christmas but since then I’ve been back to no sweets or treats.

Three things I’ve noticed, I feel better. I really do. I have been able to fast (two whole complete meals) I’ve only been able to do that like once before. Serious. And the best thing of all, I’m losing weight.

Okay I’m done bragging now, but just so proud of myself.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Congrats! Proud of you for sticking to it! (and proud of you for letting yourself give in just a little at Christmas...moderation!)

Nikki said...

That's great! I might need to try this, I don't know I'm worried that I would fall of the wagon. But I think that it could definitely help me feel better. Thanks for the inspiration