Thursday, December 1, 2011

Still Getting Use to Him

Look at this cute little cat!  Oh, I know you are probably all sick of me talking about our new little addition but I love him so much. He brings such happiness into our home. We named him Simba. He's a silly cat - he chases his tail and seems to chase after imaginary things. He hates, hates, hates, a collar! He loves to eat. He is very social for a cat (as I understand it). If you leave the room - he comes and finds you. He loves to be right up in your face especially if you're laying down. He loves my hair (so scary). He loves to lay on my bed.


He’s so cute and brings so many smiles and lots of happiness to our family. I'm glad he found us and I'm glad for the willingness of friends sharing little inspirations to tug at my heart and make me listen.

No comments: