Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22 - Dirty Little Secret!

Shhhhh!!!  Here's my dirty little secret . . . . . . . my plant shelf has looked like this for the last 10 months!!  Oh no!!  
The last time I dusted off this shelf was in the spring of 2010.  Yikes!!  That's almost been a year now!!  Can you say Groooooooooooooooosssssssssssss!!!

I cannot believe I am showing this to you. . . . . . . . how embarrassing!!

My hope is that this will help me to not let this happen again.

I have "meant to" clean this shelf now for about three months.  I finally tackled it today. I've sort of been dreading it. I am a horrible cleaner - I hate the act of cleaning it. However, I have to admit, that because I was so excited to finally be crossing this task off my list, that the actual act of cleaning off the shelf wasn't so bad.

And. . . .the results feel great!!


Oh you know I had to show you the after. . . .it just wouldn't be fair not to post two pictures with this post Ü


1 comment:

Kathleen White said...

How do you clean that anyway - got a ladder?