Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 24 - Framed Goals

This new present that I got from Jeff's mom for Christmas hangs in my living room. I only wish the saying was bigger.  I think I'm going to order some of the lines in vinyl and put them throughout the house.  I love the thoughts shared here.




Within these thoughts lie many of my goals. "Life is not a race ~ but indeed a journey. Love your life and what you've been given, it's not accidental ~ search for your purpose and do it the best you can. DREAMING DOES MATTER. Appreciate the little things and ENJOY them. Take time for yourself. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Live for TODAY, enjoy the MOMENT."


 This was written by ~ Bonnie Mohr ~ I like her.  
I found her website & linked it to her name above.  
I need to find out more about her Ü

No comments: