Monday, February 21, 2011

February 20 - Snow. . .

I know that it usually snows in Utah clear up until May sometimes, but I thought we were actually going to have a Spring this year. When I went to bed last night it was raining. This morning when I woke up, it was snowing. I guess I really shouldn't have been surprised, but I was! Boo! I Need Spring.


I quickly searched for something good, because it was really getting me down. I decided that if it was going to snow, that it was great having the snow only on the grass and not on the sidewalks or the street. That was a bonus! Then I discovered this checkerboard pattern on our back patio, and it made me smile. How funny that the redder bricks hold the heat more than the orangey bricks.




That's pretty cool! Anyone want to play checkers with me?

1 comment:

Kami said...

Cool! You should have played human checkers and had the kids hop around out there!