Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 21 - Dippy Eggs!



Does anybody else eat these things?  I have to admit that the first time Jeff made one of these I thought to myself, 'you have got to be kidding me!' 


'Hmmmm, that looks very interesting!?!?' 


'Well I guess it does sort of look good.' 


'Maybe I could try it.'


Now, it's one of my favorite ways to eat an egg and it's also my kids favorite too. The kids feel a little spoiled whenever I make dippy eggs for them. It's got a trick to it I must say. I can't always make them very well. Most of the time Jeffrey makes the dippy eggs and we all enjoy eating them.






How do you like your eggs?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

We call them eggs in a basket. I don't like runny yokes anymore but I used to.

Kami said...

Does the egg cook on top of the bread? I've never seen that!