Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January 27 - Captain Nichol

Today we arrived in Houston around 12:00 noon. The whole Nichol family picked us up at the airport. Then took us straight to lunch. We ate at a place I've never even seen before.  It was delicious and reminded me of Kneader's. I had a yummy sandwich and delicious soup. The kids seemed older to me this time. How did that happen?  We just saw them at Thanksgiving time. We only had a few more hours and then Steve was off on a 4-day trip. Which we quickly found out that he just HATES!!  The 4-day ones are hard.  He likes 2-day trips much better.

So. . .today the picture had to be of Steve. So we could remember him while he was gone :) and I told him that was going to be my picture today.

So here he is, Captain Steve Nichol on his way to work.


No comments: