Monday, March 7, 2011

March 4 - Do These Look Purple to You?



Do these look purple to you? Okay, so I thought the same thing. These bulbs I chose were supposed to be a daylight light bulb. I was a little overwhelmed with all the choices you have when it comes to choosing a light bulb. For pete's sake. There are incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, fluorescent inside a standard looking bulb, halogen and now they have LED light bulbs too. Not to mention that they also have soft white, bright white and day light, and reveal.

The reveal by GE is the one I finally chose. Supposedly it's supposed to provide an excellent light for the bathroom vanity and give you natural daylight.  I was sold. It was so hard choking down the price though.

I didn't realized how much light bulbs were going to cost me. Holy cow!!  I thought light bulbs were $1 for a 2-pack. WRONG!!!  I couldn't find any type of lightbulb that cheap. Of course I am buying these big old bulbs for my light bar. Which had been going out - light bulb by light bulb and we were down to none. None for three days now and I couldn't stand it anymore.


But seriously, don't these look purple to you?!!

No comments: