Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30 - Red Box

Have I ever told you how much I love        

It's so convenient and easy!

I still remember the first time I saw that big Red Box sitting in Smith's lobby. I thought, how do you do that? What do you do, order it here on this screen and then it sends something through the internet and let's you watch it at home? Or do you just tag & pay for a movie that you want to watch here and then pick it up at Customer Service inside the store? (You gotta remember, that's how you rented a movie before was at the customer service desk). I wondered what the deal was, but I didn't even try it! (durrrrrr!) I just thought how in the world does this thing work?

It wasn't until I watched someone else doing it before I even dared. It wasn't until I watched someone else do it that I saw Red Box was a vending machine for DVD's!! WOW!!  So COOL!!  I'm sure that lady thought I was a wack-O!!  I said, right out loud, "Oh. . . . . good. . . . . . I'm going to sit here and watch you and see how this thing works (this was said with total awe)"  She kind of gave me a side glance and continued on. Wow! Out came a DVD right out of that little slot. So. . . .right then and there I was hooked!!


AND. . . .When I was bored tonight and wanted to bring a little happiness into the evening, I thought I'm going to check out what's at Red Box.  OH, that's the other thing is I love their online website. You search online, order it online and then use the ONLINE RESERVATION PICKUP button, swipe your card and Wah-LA!!  out comes your movie!!  That is so cool!!!



 is the Bomb-Diggity!!

No comments: