Thursday, May 26, 2011

Walking

Outside exercising is back in full swing! I love it! I never thought I'd love it so much, but I do. It really does make you feel great.

I use to say that I didn't understand that comment when people would say how great they felt after exercise. Are you kidding me?  I NEVER feel great after I exercise. I'm all sweaty, my heart is racing, sometimes I actually feel like I'm going to puke. All I wanna do is have a shower. However, after I have that shower I feel a great sense of accomplishment. I feel good that I did it! I also notice that I have more energy the rest of the day and often I sleep better. The biggest bonus is when I loose weight or just maintain it.

Walking for me is the best. I do like the exercise videos, I like running up and down stairs too. Somehow, though walking is better it does more for me. I need to try and run every other time. I'd really like to be a runner. So far, there is not much success for me there. I'm going to try hard though this summer to become a runner :D

But for now, walking is the ticket for me :D

No comments: