Thursday, June 30, 2011

Belated Father's Day Gift



Josh must have found this when he was cleaning up his school room. Sorta funny about Josh - he seems to be very forgetful. (I can say that cause I am too).  This is his Father's Day Gift. He had it all done for Father's Day, but he forgot to bring it home.

I imagine because he had it done in time, he put it out of his mind and in turn forgot again to bring it home the next week. He just brought it home today. He gave it to Jeffrey still along with the card he'd made.

I thought it was really sweet of him. He worked hard on it. The card read:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (he had written a little "LATE" next to Happy)

I made you a bowl. I hope you like it. 
It is kind of sharp on some of the edges, sorry. 
You are very talinted. (at least more talented than me.) I ♡ you

♡ YOU DAD,


from: Josh  ♡♡
                    <
                 \____/

1 comment:

Kami said...

Better late than never. And who doesn't love getting unexpected gifts?! ?