Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Almost Here



Josh brought home his tote tray today. To clean. You know what that means. School is almost over!!

I actually like getting their tote trays home and cleaning them all up. It's a fun thought to think that school is almost over. It's always crazy to see how dirty they are too. It's been well used.

For Josh it signifies an end and a beginning. This is Josh's last year in elementary school.  Next year he'll be in middle school. It makes me sorta sad. I could see Josh is feeling that way too, but he isn't saying it out loud. I could just see it in his face. I think though that he's very excited too and those feelings are coming all at the same time. It's nice to have something to look forward to. Looking forward to something good is always great.

No comments: