Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fabric Shopping

I didn't know fabric shopping was going to be so pretty. While we were looking at rows and rows of fabric I thought it was so pretty and had to take a picture.

Jeff has turned making the hammock stand into another project and that is making hammocks. He has been working so hard and taking such time to make beautiful hammocks. So, I went shopping with him over at Hobby Lobby to look for fabric for a hammock. It was fun to see all the beautiful fabric they have and try to imagine it as a hammock.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Do they have outdoor fabric? I need to recover my porch swing cushions...

Cindy Louhoo :) said...

We later discovered Home Fabrics over on 7200 S by Quilted Bear - their prices were half that of Hobby Lobby and so, so many to choose from!! <3 it!!