Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ice Cold Milk and an Oreo Cookie


Hayden stayed home from school today. He has a really bad cough and he didn't have a voice today. He said he was feeling cruddy and so. . . I left him home with Dad. He tried hard to stay calm and rest. When I got home for lunch he'd already eaten. He had a ham and turkey sandwich. He asked me if he could have some oreo's. With the way he asked and the smile that came across his face, I couldn't resist - I said yes. It also spawned me to take this picture. What a happy little moment. Sometimes OREO's just make you smile.


It also made me think about the OREO commercial and this song. I changed some words cause we got the vanilla ones. Hee-hee

OH, OH, OH!
Ice cold milk and an Oreo cookie,
They forever go together,
What a classic combination.

When a dark (white), delicious cookie
Meets and icy cold sensation

Like the one and only
Creamy, crunchy chocolate (vanillaee)

O - R - E - O !

It's true - OREO's and milk are the PERFECT combination Ü

1 comment:

Kami said...

Everyone is sick around town....I wonder what's going around this late in the season?