Thursday, June 23, 2011

A-Walk-About

I saw this challenge the other day to take pictures of the things you see as you walk-about the place you live. I often go walking around Daybreak and I love it. I love the charm of the neighborhoods and the beautiful landscaping all around the lake. There are amazing walk ways and bridges.

So, tonight, I had my camera in tow and stopped along the way to take pictures of the things I love. I took so many - it took us at least an extra 30 minutes to complete our walk. I think it was worth it. It brought me quite a bit of happiness. Sadly, the verdict is still out with those that went with me. hahaha

This is my favorite picture. I love this bridge! Beautiful :)



You'll have to walk around the lake the next time you go for a walk - it's beautiful there :)

No comments: