Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chick Flick

Zachary left for Youth Conference today. Can you believe that? Youth Conference. I had a blast at Youth Conference - I hope he does too. So when I got home today I was feeling a little nervous for him and wondering how he was doing. Wishing I could have taken a picture at the Stake Center when he left. Hoping he was going to be warm enough, etc., etc, etc.  I knew just what I had to do. Watch a chick flick. That would help me get my mind off every worry and concern.



So that's just what I did. It was a show called My Girlfriend's Boyfriend.  It was a cute show. As I was watching it I realized it must have been filmed here. Isn't that crazy! Right here in little Utah. Then I realized it was the guys from those Missionary films.  It was cute, romantic, cheesy and silly. Perfect Chick Flick. It worked too. For the time I was watching anyway. Now I still have about an hour before I go to sleep. I can do it. . . . . I can do it. . . . . . I can do it.

No comments: