Monday, July 25, 2011

We Celebrated Today Too :D

So, tonight, even though it was windy and looked as if it would rain any second, we had to celebrate with sparklers. I personally love sparklers. I have no idea why though. When I think about it, I was always a little frightened of them when I was a kid. I hated when it would come down to the end of the sparkler fuse. It always seemed that my fingers were going to fry. Why has no one figured out that the end of that wire needs to be longer?

For some weird reason however, I couldn't get enough of them. I always wanted to write my name in the sky. Don't you think the sparkler never seemed to be long enough? That's why we'd always ask for another, and another, over and over again.

My kids seemed to be the same as me. A little bit scared but couldn't get enough!


No comments: