Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rigging Up the Lights

The second thing at Christmas that’s such a pain to me. . . . . .


Isn't that a funny Christmas song. Okay. . . .so today's happy moment was brought to me by Paula. I am so excited that this year. Momma Quick called and told me that she wanted to give me an early Christmas present. She thought it might be fun to give me a gift of  Christmas lights for our house!! She said she’d even  have Carey come over and put them up for me too!! Wow! I love this idea!! (Since Jeffrey feels like that it is definitely one of those "pains of Christmas" in the song above ;) hee-hee. Well, today was the day!! Carey came by during my lunch break and got to work!  Eeee-heeee!!  I'm so excited!!  Thanks Mom & Dad Quick!!  AND. . . . . .

Thank you Jeffrey! I know it wasn't what you wanted to do today - especially because you're not all the way feeling better (he's been so sick :( boo) but you just came out and helped no complaining either ~ thanks hon!

What a fun early Christmas present. It also has given me a boost of Christmas spirit!!



No comments: