Sunday, November 27, 2011

Responsibility With a Smile


This young man takes his responsibilities with a smile. Have I ever told you how impressed I am with how responsible he is. He impresses me so much. I can hardly believe how much he's growing up right before my eyes.  He is a great example to his younger brothers and to me and dad too. I am very impressed with him!! Each and every Sunday since he turned 12. He’s been getting ready without my prodding. Sometimes I don't stop and tell him how great that really is. He's had to be to church early for Fast Offerings, and now to set up for the sacrament. I can’t remember him complaining about it either. I’m grateful for his attitude and his willingness to obey. You teach me obedience and responsibility. You make me smile. Love you.

No comments: